Sunday, September 11, 2011

Butterbeer!

We have all read and watched the Harry Potter series and dreamed of having smooth Butterbeer run down our throats and warm our tummies, haven't we? Being from Florida, I've been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (WWoHP) in Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure. I have tried actual Butterbeer at the actual WWoHP and it was nothing short of AMAZING. 

By saying that, I do not mean to brag; I just mean to give myself some credibility in saying that the Butterbeer recipe I give you below has been tried and tested by yours truly and it really does taste SO much like the real thing. It's legit.

Ingredients:
  • 1 quart vanilla ice cream
  • 8 cups cream soda
  • 1/4 cup butterscotch syrup
Mix these all up in a big bowl with a whisk.




GPOY. From right to left:
 Johanna, Manda, Jackie (the 19th birthday girl!) and myself.

Enjoy!

♥ Melizza.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! Do you mind if I share it on my blog, as long as I post a link and give you credit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss go ahead, Shannon! A link to my blog would also be lovely, hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove this! haha. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete