Monday, October 24, 2011

Elder Mark Daniel's e-mail to me today:

"MELISSA!


can I just say, that you are fantastically, marvelously, expectacularly, seriously, awesome?
Enserio, you are wonderful. Don´t EVER forget that!! :) I miss you a butt load and all our amazing jokes and whatnot. Thank you soooo soooo much for being Meli :) So we had lunch at a member´s house the other day, and their daughter was blasting taylor swift from her room and it was SOOOOO amazing!! haha for three reasons, number one, it was taylor swift in argentina, two, it was should´ve said no, and so I thought of nichole337, and three, I was like, freak, I miss Meli SO much!


BUt yeaahhh :) you´re soooo much more awesome than me. No chiste. Hope your semana is FANTASTIC!!


I miss you and I love you Meli loo!
Elder Marky Mark"
My thoughts:
  1. Ridiculous goofy smile on my face.
  2. He is doing such beautiful, great work on his mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
  3. I am so proud of him.
  4. He is one of the best examples in my life.
  5. I miss having my best friend nearby.
  6. Mark has been on his mission for five months, already! Oh, how the time FLIES.
  7. I pray for him and those he teaches every day.
  8. I'm thinking I may not NOT want to spend eternity with him.

2 comments:

  1. He sounds like a keeper. You definitely deserve someone who appreciates you for the wonderful person you are!

    ReplyDelete