Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thoughts on a mission.

So I legit, seriously think I plan to serve a full, year and a half-long mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I want to dedicate that time to bringing people to the fully restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I don't choose where to go; the Lord would call me to serve where He wanted and needed me. I could serve speaking English, Spanish, Tagalog, or any other language He would want me to speak and teach in. I have to be 21 years old to be able to serve this mission, and that's a year and a month away, but it's never too early to start thinking about it. If I decided to go through with this, I would submit my papers next summer and be able to enter the Missionary Training Center (MTC) by November, when I'll be turning 21.


It's all very exciting :}


♥ Melizza.

2 comments: