Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Definitely missing my best friend right now.

Elder Mark Daniel (or, Elder Marky Mark Daniel as I like to call him) has been serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for the past eight months and has about sixteen months more to go. He has been doing ridiculously amazing work for the Lord and I am so, so proud of him.

I sent him this big package for his six months in that included: two GIANT jars of JIFF peanut butter, a bunch of candy, Oreos to dunk in the peanut butter, EFY/Church music (he totally needed it), a card/note of awesomeness, little cut outs of him and me attached to orange straws, and a few other little things. Gotta start planning what will be in his twelve-month package (with time so it actually gets to him on his year mark)!

But really, he is so focused on the work. He is so focused on our Savior, Jesus Christ, which is what life is ALL about. He has always been such a man of God and such a righteous Priesthood holder, ALWAYS upholding his callings.

I miss him. So, so much.
I have always said I have wanted to marry a Mark.
I look forward to him coming home May 2013 :)

April 2010. ATL, Georgia. MoProm.


He made this for me about a year ago and put it on my desktop before he left.



♥ Melizza.

1 comment: