Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WA + OR

This summer, I spent two weeks in the wonderful states of Washington and Oregon. One week was spent in Vancouver, Washington with Heidi, getting ready for her wedding in the Portland, Oregon LDS temple. The other was spent with Bronte and her family in Manson, Washington. They have become two of my favorite states besides Florida (where I'm from), NY, NC, and GA. If I can pick anywhere in the states to live in when I'm older, I'd pick Washington. Here are a few of my favorite photos from my time there.

Bus Stop Art
Downtown Portland, Oregon

House of the Lord
Portland, Oregon LDS temple

Columbia River, Oregon side

Puget Sound, Washington

Such a beautiful, beautiful state.
I can't wait for the day I get to go back.

♥ Melizza.

7 comments:

  1. I remember that first picture! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a place to stay in WA anytime you want to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon! I am actually most definitely am wanting to come visit again in the last week or two of summer break like last summer. Would that be okay!? :D

      Delete
    2. melissa, yes. i speak for my mother and say YES. i love your photos, i love your blog, and i love YOU. i'm on my way to visit you at work. get ready, i'm about to consume all your deep-fried goodness.

      Delete