Saturday, June 16, 2012

Exciting news.

I GOT MY DREAM JOB!
I will now be working as a museum educator + tour guide at Brigham Young University's Museum of Art (MOA)!

skegherhgkdsrkgerlgreig

You don't know how freaking happy I was to find out I got the job.
I literally jumped up and down the stairs while on the phone + on the stairs of the Tanner Building.

This is unreal.

I'm going to work at one of my favorite buildings on campus, at one of my favorite museums, teaching people and children about one of my favorite things in life: art.

It's definitely a job I can grow into, a job in which I can receive raises, a job that will open a million doors for me in the future. I can keep this job until I graduate in two years and/or beyond!

This will also be my SECOND job! I will be working about $45 hours/week. I will be able to work both every day. This is unreal. I will soon be able to support myself through the summer while saving up money for a decent, used car! If Heavenly Father is okay with it, I plan on buying a car come Winter semester 2013 (January-April).

I don't know if getting this job was THE reason Heavenly Father wanted me to stay here in Utah for the summer, but either way, I KNOW I would obviously not have had this wonderful, beautiful opportunity had I not listened to His promptings.

I feel so incredibly, undeservingly lucky blessed.
Personally, I don't believe in luck.
I believe Heavenly Father's hand is personally involved in the finest details of my life.


♥ Melissa.

"Here I am, dear Lord, tasting hints of fame; 
I don't want it anymore if it's not You that I gain." 
-Bryce Avary

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - I am SO excited for you! And for the people you will be teaching about art; you will be perfect at that job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot coming from.you. I always love and appreciate your encouragement (:

      Delete