Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I wish life wasn't so dang expensive.

  1. I pay rent every month.
  2. Along with rent, comes gas, electricity, and utilities that need paying for.
  3. I need to eat!
  4. I'm wanting to buy a one-way ticket (and hopefully drive back to Utah with Bronte) to Washington to visit Bronte + family at the end of summer. Cheapest right now is $128
  5. I HAVE to go to Colombia this Christmas break; I've never been! I'm planning on going with my aunt and grandma. The cheapest round-trip tickets right now are in the mid $700s, but I don't have that money right now. Imagine how much Christmas flight prices will rise closer to then. Eek.
  6. I NEED TO SAVE UP AND BUY A CAR. SERIOUSLY. I'm thinking $4000-$5000 will get me what I want.
  7. I was thinking of doing an internship at the Portland Art Museum next summer.
  8. If that doesn't work, Study Abroad next summer? Maybe?
Oh, my life. Keep me in your prayers to help me discern what to do or not.


♥ Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. At least you only need a ONE way ticket to WA! We are looking forward to your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete