Friday, August 26, 2011

Starting a new school year.

This weekend, I will:

be driving back to Utah with Bronte,
do groceries,
officially move into my new apartment and start unpacking.,
hopefully go to the lovely Claire's yard sale {her blog},
continue to unpack the loads of boxes sitting in my apartment,
pick up my textbooks and meet up with Kat,
go to my new ward for the first time ever,
and go to my friend Nick's missionary farewell with Angela and Austie.

Monday, I will be attending my first day of my second year of college. I'm super psyched. I'm taking all sorts of different classes, considering switching my major from Photography to Vocal Performance/Music Education, and meeting loads of new people. I'll be learning a new language: Tagalog. I'm probably most excited for that class.

This year's gonna be a good one.


♥ Melizza.

1 comment:

  1. I am so nervous to start in year 10!!!!! It sounds so scary!! heh good luck with everything!!
    If you have the time please check out my blog
    http://edenaklimenti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete