Friday, December 2, 2011

SCORE!

Shannon asked me, "What did you score at Black Friday?"


Oh man.


What DIDN'T I score!?


Take a look:


1. Super cute socks! (From J.Crew, GAP and American Eagle)



2. 60% off long sleeves at GAP.


3. Beautiful skirt at Anthropologie! Originally $118; I got it for $30!



4. Anthropologie scarf for $10!


5. Red skinnies for about $25 from American Eagle!


6. Genuine leather, coral belt from Ann Taylor! It was $30 and I got it for $15!


7.  Another two long sleeves from GAP (the one I'm wearing and the one on my shoulder)!


8. Four free "In the Dark Streets Shineth" by David McCullough (that each include a narration CD by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir) books! You got one free with every purchase you made at Deseret Book :)


9. August Rush at Wal-Mart! I thought it was $5, which was already super cheap, but I got it for $1.96! You cannot imagine my excitement.


10.  David Archuleta signed these in the flesh at Deseret Book!



11. I also got him to sign his DVD with MoTab...


12. ...And his LDSLiving issue (can you say CHRISTMAS GIFTS!?).


13. MoTab's "This is the Christ" album.


14.  My new pride and joy; A SLOW COOKER! This was actually a birthday gift from my dad and stepmom. I'm so excited to use it!


15. I'm probably more excited about my new, super awesome Cuisinart, 7-cup food processor. I got it for 20% off at Bed, Bath and Beyond!


16. And I got this super-fancy Caphalon knife for 20% off at BB&B, too.


17. But this, by far, was my favorite purchase. I waited in line in front of Anthropologie in the wee hours of the morning to wait for it to open and scored this beautiful, leather, polka dot purse for $64! It was originally $270! Um, awesome deal? I think so!



No, I am not loaded.
Yes, my wallet is hurting.
Big time.


I REGRET NOTHING.


This is my first time ever doing "real" Black Friday shopping and it was quite the experience. I luckily didn't have to deal with the notorious, crazy, Black Friday crowds because: 1) I currently live in Utah, 2) I was at the stores right when they opened. I finished all my shopping by 9 am! I was also only running on half an hour of sleep, hah.


You'll probably be glad to hear that I am currently grounding myself from spending money on ANYTHING besides groceries.


I hope you all scored really awesome stuff. Or slept in and stayed home like a normal, sane, smart person.

♥ Melizza.

2 comments:

  1. I am drooling! Love all that stripy- and dotty-goodness! We don't have any of those high end stores in these parts, but I made a killing at JC Penney and Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know I am allll about that stripey and dotty goodness! hahah

    That's awesome! I love Target <3

    ReplyDelete