Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I just got through one of the hardest, busiest days of my life.

AND I DID WONDERFUL!


I really am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, who is always there lifting me up, supporting me and being my strength.


Seriously.


Before intimidating obstacles, I ask myself, "How in the world will I get through this?"
After conquering those obstacles, I ask myself, "How in the world DID I get through this?"


And I know it's ALL because my Savior has already carried the burden for me.


I can do hard things. 
All things.
Because of my Savior! 
It's so beautiful to have that knowledge and assurance in my life.


"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13


♥ Melizza.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you made it over your hurdles; thanks for sharing your testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed! We all are! ♥

    ReplyDelete