Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter 2012

I have been feeling so unsettled for the past week because I have not been 100% sure or happy about my schedule for this new semester. I have to take a minimum of 14 credits to keep my scholarship. At first, I was planning on taking 7 classes which was a ridiculous idea because I usually take 5 classes a semester. 7 would be suicide. I have now changed it up and I am for sure, finally taking:
  • Color Photography
  • Classical Portrait Photography
  • Intro to Jazz
  • Intro to Music
  • Contemporary Dance
  • Marriage & Family
Six classes. AND they are only M-Th. Hurray for three day weekends!
I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT MY SCHEDULE.
I love being an art major :')

♥ Melizza.


P.S.: I also changed my layout, yay!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are content now! Those look like fun, interesting classes.

    ReplyDelete