Friday, February 24, 2012

Photography update.

I'm currently taking Classical Portrait Photography and Intro to Color Photography with Val. These two classes, particularly the Portrait class, cause the most stress in my life but are also the result of crazy growth and discovery.

Portraiture: Low Key {Bronte}


Color: Contrast of Hues {Bronte}
Note: I received my first A in the class with this photo. You cannot imagine how ecstatic I was about it. Val was so pleased with it!


Portraiture: On-location Ratio lighting {Heidi}


Color: Saturation vs. Desaturation {Heidi}
Note: Val called this one "Dynamite!"- it's his thing to say when he's especially pleased with a photo. The only negative was that he wished the eyes were more in focus and that he wants me to re-do it. Don't mind if I do.


Can I just say that I love my two Washington women? So very much.

♥ Melizza.

P.S.: "Nothing worth having comes easy."

6 comments:

  1. I like how different each of the photos are. If B ever decides to go punk and dye her hair, I am voting for blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the photos! I think my favorite is the very last one.

    ReplyDelete