Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm so attractive, guys.

On Monday, I threw up at a guy's apartment... out of my nose.

Yes, I threw up out of my nose.

My nose was burning.

I was drinking water and they made me laugh so hard I threw up out of my nose, on to their pillow and carpet and my shirt and pants.

Don't feel bad or sorry for me, though; I was laughing the whole time.

It was actually really hilarious.

I know how to win the hearts of men.

♥ Melizza.

P.S.: I seriously love my life so much.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha. This made me belly laugh. I have never thrown up out of my nose, but I have laughed so hard that I had to spit out my drink or suffocate. Those were the good days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yes that's what it started it; I spit out water and choked out the rest.. then I puked more. It was fantastic.

      Delete
  2. I am not sure if that kind of laughing adds years to your life... ;) Glad you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete