Monday, February 18, 2013

This semester.

Is the craziest semester of my whole entire life.
Let's just leave it at that.
Some day I'll catch up on this blog.

For now, I'll just tell you what classes I'm taking:

  • 4th year Spanish grammar
  • Survey of Hispanic Linguistics
  • 3rd year Spanish composition
  • New Testament
  • Intro to Geology
  • Museum Education
It's a pretty dang loaded schedule.
I'm taking 17 credits, minus the three audit credits for my Museum Ed class.
On top of that, I work anywhere between 15-20 hours a week.
It's crazy.

ALSO. I've decided to switch from being a Photography major to being a Spanish major with a minor in Visual Arts. I'll graduate April 2014, so that's pretty dang exciting! After that, I want to take a year off and take the GRE multiple times, compile my grad school applications, and go to grad school for Spanish with an emphasis in Linguistics. Maybe I'll go on a mission before I go to grad school. Ultimately, I want to teach as a Spanish professor at the university level. I think it'd be the best job EVER. I know I want to teach. I have to teach! It's one of my callings in life.

ALSO ALSO ALSO. I dropped of my little brother Michael at the MTC this past week. It was very bittersweet. He'll be at the MTC for two weeks before going to Boise, Idaho Spanish-speaking. I'm so stinking excited.

Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment