Sunday, December 11, 2011

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME ON WEDNESDAY.

When I'm home, I will:
  • finally get my hair trimmed. My hair has grown a ridiculous amount in +four months and my ends are dying to be cut.
  • go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the second time- this time with two of my brothers and a baby sister. I'll get my roommates' Christmas gifts from there, as well :)
  • go to my brother's EHS Legacy Choir Winter concert.
  • sleepover my dad's house.
  • see Joeffrey, who's been on a mission for the past two years and has just returned!
  • go to the beach at night (my favorite thing to do).
  • see my best friends.
  • read the Hunger Games series while I have some free time to breath.
  • hug my dog Brandy lots and lots.
  • go to Santa's Enchanted Forest.
  • RELAX.
  • give and make gifts for my family and friends.
  • show Jon every single Remi Gaillard video on Youtube and play Rockband.
  • spend Christmas with my family, remembering my Savior's coming to earth and all He did for me.
  • BE WITH MY FAMILY :D
But this is on Wednesday.
First I need to get through finals, packing, and cleaning the apartment.
Oh, and I need to find a ride to the airport, too.
That's kind of important.

Wish me luck! :)

♥ Melizza.

1 comment:

  1. Have a very, Harry, Merry Christmas! :) And good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete