Friday, February 17, 2012

Because I can.


♥ Melizza.

P.S.: Today, I watched Giuseppi Verdi's opera, La Traviata, with Dania and her roommates. 'Twas BEAUTIFUL.

P.P.S.: Waking up at 8a tomorrow for 8.45a Zumba. Woo!

P.P.P.S.: Currently obsessed with Miyazaki's Spirited Away right now.

P.P.P.P.S.: While walking to school, this random, super-friendly animation major started talking to me. We actually have Dania as a mutual friend! Small, small world at BYU.

P.P.P.P.P.S.: Look how beautifully my favorite yellow rose has bloomed! I wish I could freeze it to be like this forever. Maybe I should try it...

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: Life is so good.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, I am only able to view two of your photos. But I am glad life is good! Have a great 3-day weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? :( What do the other photos show up as?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little box with a question mark... and it's still happening! I am sure it is our silly computer.

    ReplyDelete